The following are payment options. Payment Plans are also offered - See Nelnet Payment Plans here. Please contact a member of our International Staff if you have any questions or concerns.
1) Pay Through your MyIECC Student Portal
Convera Global Pay for Students
Illinois Eastern Community Colleges has proudly partnered with Convera GlobalPay for Students to offer you a simple, secure and smart way to pay your fees online through your MyIECC account. Within Convera’s platform, you will have the ability to pay in your home currency, with competitive exchange rates and payment methods. Let Convera take the stress and uncertainty out of paying your tuition!
Convera is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Why choose Convera:
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Compare payment options instantly, while Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a less expensive quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform and payment instructions - available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- We are a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
Receive the Convera GlobalPay for Students Price Promise*
*Disclaimer: If you find a lower price from your bank, you may submit a claim under the Price Promise program asking Convera to match your bank’s price by emailing us at email@example.com
How to Make a Payment
Login to your MyIECC account.
Go to the "Students" menu.
Find the "Payments and Plans" section. (The first time you access this, you will be prompted to create an account. Simply follow the instructions on the screen to do so.)
Select "Make a Payment/Setup a Plan". You will then be re-directed to Convera’s GlobalPay for Students site to initiate and complete your payment.
You will now be on the landing page of GPfS where you will begin your payment journey - Select the country paying from, enter the amount to be paid to IECC, and click “get a quote.”
“Choose a Way to Pay” page - Select payment method you would like to pay by – Wire, Credit Card, r Mobile/Online Payment; WeChat, ALIPAY or other – Click “Next”
“Student Details” page – confirm information is correct and click “Next”
“Make a Payment” page – Follow instructions provided, with respect to the payment method chosen. You may also select “Notify me by SMS” (payment tracking notifications by text, optional).
Complete your student payment online or in-person.
2) Pay via a Wire Transfer
Wire Transfers may be made directly to IECC or using Convera (See Payment Option 1)
NOTE: Most foreign banks use a United States correspondent bank (such as JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, Citibank, etc.) for their U.S. wires. They will initiate the wire at their bank, which will forward the wire to their U.S. correspondent bank and send it directly through the Federal Reserve to First National Bank in Olney as the beneficiary bank. This expedites the receiving of funds to First National Bank. A swift code and IBAN are not necessary with this method.
The foreign bank will need to forward the following information to their U.S. Correspondent Beneficiary Bank.
|Bank Name:||First National Bank in Olney|
|Bank Address:||101 East Main Street, Olney, Illinois 62450|
|Bank ABA/Routing No.:||081204126|
|Beneficiary Account Name:||Illinois Eastern Community Colleges/New International Students|
|Beneficiary Account No.:||1122843|
|Beneficiary Address:||233 East Chestnut St, Olney, Illinois 62450|
Note: **Also include the following information to be transmitted to our bank: (This is very important)**
- Name of the student (please include IECC student id # 910xxxxxx)
- College they attend – Wabash Valley College (WVC), Frontier Community College (FCC), Lincoln Trail College (LTC), or Olney Central College (OCC)
3) Pay by Mail or Email
Payments can be submitted by mail or email using a Visa or Mastercard. Students must use the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form found here in order to pay in this manner.