Course, Program, or Catalog Term Change Form  (Use to: Add, Drop or Withdraw from a course, make a Program change/addition, or make a Catalog Term change)

Pass/Fail Course Request Form (Use to request Pass/Fail option if not previously included/selected on your Registration form)  

Registration Override Request Form (Use to request an override of a message or error encountered during self-service registration)

Student Overload Request Form

Student Information Update Form and Guidance   (Use to change address, phone, and other personal information)