How do I get a transcript?

College level credit is always transferred from institution to institution through the evaluation of transcripts.  Even though your dual credit classes might show on your high school transcript, your college (outside of IECC) will require you to send them a college level transcript before they will recognize dual credit classes at the college level.  To submit a request to send your IECC transcript, you may go to or visit the Admissions and Records department at your local IECC campus.  Sending your transcript includes a small processing fee of $5-8, depending if it is sent electronically or through the mail.  Transcripts should be resent if you take more classes with IECC after sending your first transcript or if you complete classes that were listed as “In Progress” when you first sent your transcript.  Students can view their unofficial transcript through Entrata in the Student tab.