About: The Business & Industry division of Illinois Eastern Community Colleges serves to develop and deliver education and training programs for incumbent workers that meets the specific needs of each unique organization. IECC's Business & Industry programs provide training and educational opportunities for individuals seeking increased career advancement potential or wanting a new career, displaced workers, and employers seeking a competitive edge.
- Covers many different sections ranging from EMT to Fire Safety
- Taught by industry experts with experience in their field
American Heart Association Training Center
- The American Heart Association Training Center incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies.
- In-person classroom training and skills sessions on CPR, AED, First Aid, and Basic Life Support (BLS)
MSHA CPR/EMT Training: Coal EMT Course Locations
Manufacturing and Trade
- Business and Industry can help companies research and promote exceptional manufacturing practices.
- Includes training in a variety of areas like: management, leadership, human resources, communications and professional development.
- This is an external online learning program.
- Includes training in a variety of areas like: Workplace Diversity Training, Customer Service Skills, Employability Skills, Marketing and many more.