Small World serves children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age throughout the year. Before and after school care is available but transportation is the responsibility of the parent. We also serve school-age children in the summer months with a dedicated learning program at the Small World Academy.
- Project Child and assistance programs are accepted, but parent will be responsible for difference in reimbursement.
- Payments are made through the WVC Business Office.
- $20.00 materials and enrollment fee will hold child’s slot.
- 1st week’s tuition is due on child’s first attendance day and every Friday following.
- Tuition must be paid PRIOR to care weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
All Pell overages will be returned to parent. Parents picking up a child after 5:30 p.m. closing will be charged additional $10 late fee, (per child, every 5 minutes) unless prior arrangements in emergency situations have been made. Children must be signed in and out each day. Tuition is contracted by semester and will be paid for days not in attendance, holidays, etc. Your tuition payment will always be the same contracted amount each week. Five (5) days per year are allowed for vacation.