Welcome to the Frontier Community College Foundation page! The FCC Foundation is a wholly non-profit organization, and it serves to be wholly educational.
Our mission is to assist in developing and augmenting campus facilities and carrying out the educational functions of Frontier Community College.
We have been and continue to be involved with numerous projects and developments associated with Frontier Community College. The FCC Foundation has been solely responsible or assisted with the following:
- Land acquisition
- Building construction (Mason Hall, The Bobcat Den, Workforce Development Center, and more)
- FNB Field development
- Scholarships and textbooks for students
- Registration fees for members attending Phi Theta Kappa’s national conference
- A digital sign on FCC’s campus
- Community events and fundraisers
Visit our "About the Foundation" page in the menu above to learn more about the FCC Foundation and its contribution to the college.
Sarah Rush - President
David Savage - Vice-President
Kent Reeves - Treasurer
Carol Dreith - Secretary