Content edited and saved!

Will my classes transfer to a four-year institution?

The key to successfully transferring is to maintain contact with your advisor at IECC and to establish a relationship early on with someone in the department at the university in which you wish to transfer .

If you are contemplating a career and technical education degree, you may be able to transfer to a four-year institution with some adjustments to your program requirements. Once again, conferring with an advisor can answer many questions and provide a seamless transfer.

Additional information on academic advising and transferring from IECC is available here.

Find a problem? Send the issue to us. Thank you!