HLC Steering Committee
The HLC Steering Committee is a crucial component of our institution's commitment to maintaining high standards of academic quality and continuous improvement. Comprised of dedicated members from various departments and disciplines, the committee plays a vital role in ensuring compliance with the requirements and expectations set forth by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
What is an HLC Steering Committee?
The HLC Steering Committee is a collaborative body responsible for overseeing and coordinating the institution's efforts in meeting HLC accreditation standards. The committee's primary objectives include:
- Evaluating and monitoring institutional performance and effectiveness.
- Implementing and aligning strategic initiatives with HLC requirements.
- Facilitating comprehensive institutional self-assessment processes.
- Developing and maintaining systems for collecting and analyzing data.
- Ensuring compliance with accreditation criteria and federal regulations.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and institutional excellence.
Why is the HLC Steering Committee important?
The HLC Steering Committee paints a picture of accreditation compliance, institutional effectiveness, and continuous improvement to the HLC Peer Review Team through an Assurance Argument and evidence files to achieve a successful comprehensive visit and shape the culture of accreditation.
Now, let's meet our 2024 HLC Steering Committee Members