It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. — Aristotle
It's only natural to experience stress; it's also natural to seek help if it feels overwhelming. There is support available through these resources.
TimelyCare - Free 24/7 Virtual Support
TimelyCare is a virtual health and well-being platform for IECC students, faculty, and staff. The service is free
and provides 24 hours a day/7 days a week access.
How can I access Timely Care?
Visit timelycare.com, access from the MyIECC > Entrata portal landing page, or download the TimelyCare app from your app store.
Once you register with your school email address, you can then start visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone,
tablet, laptop, or desktop – anywhere in the United States.
Who can use TimelyCare?
Enrolled students and current employees.
What services are available?
- TalkNow - 24/7, on-demand emotional support.
- Scheduled Counseling - Select the day, time, and mental health provider of your choice. (6 visits per year)
- Basic Needs Support - Get connected to low or reduced-cost community resources.
- Self-Care Content - Yoga and meditation sessions and group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
It's easy to use this service, but if you have any questions, additional assistance is available in your college's Academic Success Center.
The Mental Health Toolkit provides resources in the areas of:
- Alcohol, Drugs, Eating Disorders
- Suicide, Depression, Stress, Anxiety
- LGBTQ, Grief, Sexuality
- Sexual Assault Counseling, Advocacy, Support (CAISA/Safe)
The Mental Health Resources flyer provides additional local counseling resources.