O.W.L Online Writing Lab
What is O.W.L?
- O.W.L is an Online Writing Lab to help with academic essays.
- If you attended an orientation, you are most likely enrolled in O.W.L. If you are unsure, visit the Learning Skills Center to enroll today!
Why use O.W.L?
- It's Free!
- Allows "another set of eyes" to review your paperr
- Quick feedback--48 hours max.
- Can be used for any class writing assignment
How to submit an essay on O.W.L?
- Log into your Entrada acc out at iecc.edu
- Select D2L
- Under "My Course" Be sure "semester" reads "ALL" in the drop down menu.
- Click on "WVC Writing Lab" under the heading "Tutoring."
- On the O.W.L. homepage, select "Submit an essay for Online Revisions and Editing suggestions." under the heading "Content Browser."
- Follow the Instructions and add your attachment.
- Visit O.W.L again in 48 hours for feedback under "Updates" it will show that you have "unread feedback." Click here to see revisions.
- Contact the LSC with any questions or concerns. 618.263.5126 or email@example.com