IECC Nursing Program Extends Application Deadline — Apply Now, Space is Limited
The Illinois Eastern Community Colleges Associate Degree Nursing Program is extending its application deadline for Fall 2017 at Lincoln Trail, Olney Central and Wabash Valley colleges.
Space is limited so those wishing to apply should schedule an appointment as soon as possible to meet with the nursing program advisor at the college of their choice:
• Lincoln Trail College — Kyrah Buchanan, 618-544-8657, ext. 1130, email@example.com
• Olney Central College — Linda Horn, 618-395-7777, ext. 2246, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wabash Valley College — Michelle Pynckel, 618-262-8641, ext. 3431, email@example.com
Applicants must take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) exam to be considered for acceptance into the program. Registration is recommended as soon as possible.
Testing will be held at the following locations:
• Olney Central College on Thursday, Feb. 23 and Tuesday, March 7 from 1 to 5 p.m. in Wattleworth Hall Room 207
• Lincoln Trail College on Thursday, March 2 and Thursday, March 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Williams Hall Room 108
For further information about the nursing program at any of the IECC colleges, please visit www.iecc.edu/nursing.