Content edited and saved!

Transcript Requests and Issuance

The Records Office at each college issues official transcripts for a fee in PDF, electronic, and traditional mail delivery formats. An official transcript will be released only at the student's written request. A transcript request can be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Ordering Center, or in person at the Records Office of each college. Most colleges and universities require official transcripts be sent directly from the college issuing the transcript. Transcripts issued directly to the student will be stamped Issued to Student.


National Student Clearinghouse Electronic Transcript Exchange

Find a problem? Send the issue to us. Thank you!